How to Get Tidemark Help
Main content start
There are many ways to get help for using the Tidemark system but your Unit's Help Center or Budget Officers are closest to the programmatic details for your specific unit.
General help resources include:
- Review online User Guides on Fingate
- Check out the UBO Calendar of Activities for important dates & deadlines.
- Attend or watch previously recorded Training Classes & Open Labs
- Connect with your Unit's Help Center or Budget Officer
- Contact the UBO by Submitting a Service Now ticket so your UBO Liaison can help.
- The list of UBO Liaisons