Skip to content Skip to navigation

Org Code Change Requests

All Org Code Change Requests must be submitted by authorized Budget Officers using an online form

  • Reading the guidelines will help you prepare the information that is required on the form.

  • Upon submittal of an Org Code Change Request, you will receive an email confirmation and the University Budget Office will be notified.

  • Please follow the quarterly schedule for request submissions.

  • Org Code MOVE Change Requests are accepted during the 2018-2019 academic year, but they will only take effect on September 1, 2019.

If you have any questions about the online request form, please contact Mike Ling.