The University Budget Office reports directly to the Provost and is responsible for all the processes, policies, and issues related to the University Consolidated Budget. This includes developing the consolidated budget, planning the annual budget process, managing the general funds allocations, and supporting the Tidemark budget management tool.
- FY19 Budget Plan Opens: 03.04.2019
- FY19 Budget Plan Due: 04.05.2019
- FY19 Booked Budget Open: 04.22.2019
- FY19 Booked Budget Due: 08.15.2019
- FY19 Booked Budget vs Budget Plan Writeups: 08.22.2019
- FY19 Booked Budget Training
- FY19 Booked Budget Entries into Tidemark