The University Budget Office reports directly to the Provost and is responsible for all the processes, policies, and issues related to the University Consolidated Budget. This includes developing the consolidated budget, planning the annual budget process, managing the general funds allocations, and supporting the Tidemark budget management tool.
- FY19 Budget Plan Presented to the Trustees: 6.13.2018
- Booked Budget Submissions Due in Tidemark: 08.15.2018
- Booked Budget Narratives Due to Budget Office: 8.22.2018
- FY19 Booked Budget Training
- FY19 Booked Budget Entries into Tidemark