The University Budget Office reports directly to the Provost and is responsible for all the processes, policies, and issues related to the University Consolidated Budget. This includes developing the consolidated budget, planning the annual budget process, managing the general funds allocations, and supporting the Tidemark budget management tool.
- FY20 Booked Budget Open: 05.06.2019
- TAS Data loaded into Tidemark: 06.04.2019
- FY20 Booked Budget Due: 08.15.2019
- FY20 Booked Budget vs Budget Plan Writeups: 08.22.2019
- FY20 Budget Book
- Tidemark Endowment Application Development
- Tidemark Reporting Improvements