The University Budget Office reports directly to the Provost and is responsible for all the processes, policies, and issues related to the University Consolidated Budget. This includes developing the consolidated budget, planning the annual budget process, managing the general funds allocations, and supporting the Tidemark budget management tool.
FY23 Budget Development Dates
- October Close actuals are available in Tidemark as of 11/10
- Endowment application updated with Sep Actuals as of 10/20
- Learn more about the Annual Budget Cycle
What We're Up To . . .
- Prep for Quarterly Budget Officer's meeting on Nov 17 @ 1:30p
- Year-End Variance Analysis - Review of Unit Narratives
- Join the Budget Community of Practice SLACK Channel @budgetingplanningcop.slack.com