The University Budget Office reports directly to the Provost and is responsible for all the processes, policies, and issues related to the University Consolidated Budget. This includes developing the consolidated budget, planning the annual budget process, managing the general funds allocations, and supporting the Tidemark budget management tool.
FY23 Budget Development Dates
- Dec Close actuals are available in Tidemark as of 1/13
- Endowment application updated with Dec Actuals as of 1/18
- Learn more about the Annual Budget Cycle
What We're Up To . . .
- Welcoming new Director of Systems and Operations, Sabrina Fong!
- Prepararion for FY24 Budget Plan process
- FP&A Process Improvement Efforts
- Join the Budget Community of Practice SLACK Channel @budgetingplanningcop.slack.com